Some interesting, fun, and encouraging real estate info for the Sandwich Generation from Twitter this week!
- @HousingReporter reports good news about our ability to sell a home fast: July home sales improve in Pinellas County (Tampa Bay, Florida); Ottawa home sales have jumped 11.5%, and Baltimore-area home sales have risen in July as well! Hooray! Now if we can just spur on California and other sluggish areas!
- Are you or an aging parent once again house buyers? Or perhaps looking at investment properties? Here’s a good article on mortgage rate locks and how to avoid problems with them –
- @Nerdnews found an intriguing article at LifeHacker. The Trap Door Desk would be a great way to help conserve space if quarters are getting tight after aging parents and/or grandkids have moved in to your house, and room additions are not a viable option.
- For all you Sandwich Generation business owners, Paul Chaney has another book, The Digital Handshake: Seven Proven Strategies to Grow Your Business Using Social Media, coming out and you can download the 8th chapter on Social Media for free. It deals with social networks and is titled Social Networks Strengthen Your Social Graph. It looks like this book, coming out soon, is as interesting and useful as his book, Realty Blogging: Build Your Brand and Out-Smart Your Competition, which I have underlined like you wouldn’t believe!
- This is a duplicate tweet from SandwichINK because I felt it was vital to both sites. 🙂 Alzheimer's Caregiving: Home Safety Per @mike_gamble
- Last, but definitely not least, How to Grow Your Own Living House. This is TOO COOL!!! Not sure my adult kids would want to do this, but wouldn’t the grandkids love it! 🙂
For more real estate information for Sandwich Generation senior home care givers and grandparents, be sure to sign up for the FREE SandwichINK Real Estate Info email.